Vocational Education Curriculum Portfolio Home Page
Below is a partial list of ways you can get some work experience that might help you with future jobs. Add to the list with your own ideas.
1. Work for your parent's office or business
2. Ask your relatives for part-time work
3. Be a camp counselor in the summer for children
4. Volunteer to work with handicapped children after school
5. Teach a Sunday School class for children
6. Help out on a farm
7. Tutor children at your school
8. Offer to care for neighbors pets/houses while they are on vacation
9. Be a library assistant at your local library
10. Become involved in summer sports programs as a manager, batboy, etc.
Uploaded by: Jessica Soltesz/Kent State Univertsity/Deaf Education Major