ACE - DHH Newsletter Home
The Newsletter of the Association of
College Educators - Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Volume VIII, Number 3, October 1996
Call for Nominations
Now is the time to offer nominations for your officers for 1997-98. Nominations are needed for all
offices: President-Elect, Secretary, Treasurer, Publications Committee, Membership and Elections
Committee, and Legislation and Advocacy Committee.
Multiple nominees are requested for the offices of President-Elect and Secretary. Three nominees
are needed for each of the committees.
Any paid up regular member is eligible. All nominations must be made with the consent of the
person being nominated for the office. Nominees for the office of Vice-President, who is the Local
Arrangements Chair, is elected at the Annual Conference when subsequent conference sites are selected.
Please send your nominations no later than November 4 to Dr. David Mercaldo, Department of
Speech Pathology and Audiology, Idaho State University, Box 8116, Pocatello, ID 83209.
- Send your nominations to David Mercaldo at
Idaho State University
- Send your membership dues to Barry Griffing at Idaho State University
- Send your presentation proposal to Judy Egelston-Dodd at NTID
- Send your conference registration form to Ruth Fletcher at New Mexico State University
- Send your hotel reservation form to the Inn at Loretto in Santa Fe
In This Issue