An annotated copy of ACE-HI's Constitution and By-Laws are included in this issue of the newsletter. The annotations indicate changes which were proposed at the 1992 conference. Please read these carefully and they will be vote on at the upcoming conference. The proposed changes include:
1. Changing "hearing impaired" to "deaf and hard of hearing" throughout the Constitution and By-Laws.
2. Adding two standing committees (the International Exchange Committee, and the Grants Networking Committee).
3. Clarifying the criteria and privileges for each membership category.
4. Providing for the absence of various officers.
5. Expanding the Executive Committee to include standing committee chairs.
6. Delegating the selection of the Association's CED representatives to the Executive Committee.
7. Adding articles on governance and dissolution.