Please take a few minutes to tell us what you thought about the ACE-HI Conference in Denver, February 29 - March 2. Your suggestions will help us plan for the conference next year in Oregon.
Please mail the form to:
Department of Education
800 Florida Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
OR telephone Marilyn at (202) 651-5530 (voice or TDD)
OR send an e-mail to Marilyn (MASASSLEHRER@GALLUA)
1. The 1992 conference included roundtable discussions, poster sessions and joint presentations and discussions. What comments or suggestions do you have regarding this format?
2. One room was designated for roundtables and another room for posters. What comments or suggestions do you have for improving this arrangement?
3. What suggestions do you have for a keynote speaker?
4. In the past, the ACE-HI program has included opportunities to share program information (i.e., innovative coursework and experiences, research agendas, grant possibilities, supervision strategies, student evaluation techniques, challenges, etc.). Would you like the program to include opportunity for open discussion on topics such as these? If so, what topics would you like included?
5. What comments or suggestions do you have to ensure a comfortable, fully accessible, enjoyable and safe stay at Salishan?
6. What suggestions do you have for promoting this conference?
7. Additional Comments or suggestions: