Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Preschool/Primary Level
27,500 - 42,000 based on experience and qualifications
May 16, 2000
8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Term of Employment:
* Commitment to an auditory-oral philosophy
* Minnesota licensure in deaf and hard of hearing or speech and language pathology is required.
Summary of Work and Responsibilities:
* Work effectively in a team atmosphere.
* Develop IEP goals and maintain appropriate records.
* Plan, develop & implement instructional activities for young hearing impaired children in an auditory oral program.
* Motivated, well organized and demonstrates mature judgment.
Request/Submit Application To:
1660 W. County Rd. B
Roseville, MN 55113-1714
Phone (651) 639-2535 Fax (651) 639-1996
Uploaded by Kim Williams/Kent State University/Deaf Education