Teacher (Elementary, Middle School, High School and Speical Needs)
$29,730 - $50,089 depending on experience
November 12, 2000
Open Until Filled
7:45am - 3:45pm
Term of Employment:
School Year - 187 days
• BA Degree in Deaf Education
• Certified or Certifiable by State of Texas
• Knowledge of K-12 Curriculum
• Fluency in Sign Language
Summary of Work and Responsibilities:
• Design & provide specialized instruction to deaf children in center based school.
• Provide or coordinate support services including tutoring, special materials & equipment.
• Provide assistance to staff and students.
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
Please request job posting and application.
Request/Submit Application To:
Texas School for the Deaf
PO Box 3538
Austin, Texas 78764
Uploaded by Kim Williams/Kent State University/Deaf Education Major